A loop coil or section of loose line can cause injury or fatalities if the line suddenly tightens. These hazards are commonly referred to as bites. - It is important for individuals working near bites to be cautious of their feet and hand placement. - One should never stand in the bite of a line or allow any body part to be caught in the bite. - Standing near a line that is under tension can also be dangerous due to the creation of pinch points. - Pinch points are formed when lines meet fixed objects or other lines under tension. - The extreme force of a taut line over a metal fitting can crush and catch fingers, hands, toes, and feet. - Extra caution should be exercised when wearing loose gloves or clothing, as they can easily get caught in a pinch point. - Snapback is considered the most potentially lethal danger in line handling. - A worn line, using the wrong line or alignment, or applying too much tension can cause a line to snap back and recoil with significant force. - It is crucial to always avoid the snapback zone, which is the likely path of a parted line. - A recommended safety practice is to paint the snapback zones on deck plating to serve as a reminder. - Snapped lines that are wrapped around a lead under tension can be even more dangerous as they can swing around the lead in a larger arc, increasing the snapback zone. - Snapped lines, traveling at the velocity of rifle shots, can also bounce off solid surfaces and cause fatalities upon rebound.
Award-winning PDF software
Marine accident investigation report at Form: What You Should Know
The MAIN or RAINBIRD(DID — UK) — if you are not a pilot, PEC holder or Master) by 11 October or as soon as possible following the accident or incident. Report an emergency on the water — GOV.UK After an accident or incident has taken place, please report the accident or event by calling the MAIN emergency line on 2 955-999. Families to Report An Accidental Disposal Of A Diver's Body — GOV.
Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do CG-2692 Form, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any CG-2692 Form online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your CG-2692 Form by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your CG-2692 Form from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.